Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Totes

The simple shape of tote bags and their dependable utility make them my favorite type of handbag, no contest. For summer, totes make it easy to pack a pair of flip flops in your work bag or to carry a towel, beach read, and sunscreen on your way to the shore. Luckily, there's no shortage of beautiful, functional totes out there, if you're looking for a trusty bag to get you through the warmest months of the year. Here's a small selection of a few that caught my eye.

Clockwise from bottom left: Makr Carry Goods, cocosheaven, Joanna Maxham via Boticca,
Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent via shopbop.com, Lorenza Gandaglia via L-atitude, Design Africa via L-atitude, L-atitude.

Do you have a favorite summer bag? Do you like a big, roomy tote, or do you prefer a different style?

2 comments:

  1. A special someone gives me beautiful cotton bags to use as totes. My favorites are a bright blue patterned cotton and an Egyptian pink embroidered sack with a double rope handle. Both are perfect either on my shoulder or in the seat of my scooter! If it's collapsible, it works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your totes sound lovely and so useful! xx

    ReplyDelete