Friday, November 1, 2013

Have a Lovely Weekend!


Hi, friends.  I'm waiting for some big news, and my nerves are at about a 22, on a scale of 1 to 10.  Needless to say, I am looking forward to the weekend and unwinding a little.  Tomorrow, I'm having dinner at a French place that I haven't been to in a while, which should be nice.  Otherwise, I'm expecting a pretty quiet weekend.  Will you be working through your Halloween treats, or maybe you've got something special lined up for Saturday, too?  Whatever this first weekend in November brings you, I hope it's good.  xox

* * *

Banksy just wrapped up a month-long "residency" in New York with a graffiti-like tag, made from Mylar balloons and installed on the side of a warehouse.  See all of the recent NYC pieces here.

Uniqlo may be coming to D.C.  Fingers firmly crossed.

This clip of a dad lip-syncing his daughter's tantrum had me in stitches.

Beauty bloggers have been buzzing about this pressed powder, which gives you a glow as if you were in the most flattering light.

A nice interview with one of the men who you likely will see behind you bar if you stop into Off the Record any time soon.

Classic pieces for a fool-proof fall outfit.  (I'd say that combining neutral pieces made from natural fibers is a fool-proof approach to dressing year-round. :)

If you're looking for a sweet weekend project, this brown butter apple pie looks like a delectable option.

(Lip-sync video via Little White Lion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment