Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dust



I didn't warn you as to a potential change of name or look, but it was on my mind and then it happened.*  So, welcome to Simple District, friends.  You may notice simplicity as a theme of this blog, moving forward.  I want to share with you my viewpoint of some of life's indulgences - style, beauty, food, design - enjoyed simply.

I'll be changing the Twitter feed and other social media accounts to reflect the blog revamp.  Watch for updates.  :)

*A certain friend, who knows who she is, helped me pull the trigger and came up with the new name during a post-dinner brainstorm at my house.  If Off the Record had white paper napkins, however, this is the kind of brainstorm that probably would have happened there.

(Photo from the State Library of Victoria via Illustrated Obscurity.)

No comments:

Post a Comment